I just got back from a trip to Southern Utah with the women on my Sabin side. We had a fabulous time. So kudos to Amy for suggesting it and getting it going. I don't have many pictures of all of us together, but this is Amy and Sydne on our hike in Red Cliffs National Recreation Area. This is before they jumped in with their clothes on (I was the only one who packed a suit). This hike wasn't hard, but so fun. There were many places we could jump off rocks and canyon walls into deep pools below.
Amy, Kellie, Denise and I hiked Angel's Landing in Zions National Park. I will admit it was super scary. I was freaking out the last half mile when you have to hang onto chains so you won't topple down the cliffs on each side. It doesn't help that they have signs posted of people falling and the number of deaths that occur there. But anyway, we made it!
We also had tons of fun just laughing. A nice break knowing I had to come home to tantrums about a haircut!
Monday, September 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment