Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Watch out.  These are bombs."  I turned to see Max as he started launching balls at me.  Maddie looked on and started chuckling.  Max got upset at our laughter and said, "I'm going upstairs."  I think he should be glad we were laughing.  If he says that at the local high school, he'll be cited with a federal offense.

Not much has happened this last week, except for the fact that Sam announced at the dinner table that the FedEx man dropped Steve's Valentine's Day present off.  It pretty much assured Steve that it was an ipod.  Everything else I order comes from UPS.  At least I can be consoled by the fact that Steve does not know what is inscribed on the ipod, or what color it is (okay, I know, he'll have a 50/50 chance on that one).

Although Max likes to launch bombs, he is also in touch with his tender side.  He has been asking me for a baby all week.  Apparently, they are cute because they crawl around and have binkies.  He is convinced I should get one.  Last night we babysat my baby niece.  Max kept petting her head and saying, "I love it when we babysit Hadley."  He told Steve he wanted a baby.  Steve asked him if he would change the diapers.  Max said, "No, Mom will."  Too bad for Max, not tempted.  Have you seen all my posts?

Cara and Sam are at their ski/snowboard class today.  They both love it.  I am a little concerned that Sam does not have a helmet though.  Cara asked him if he would go on a certain lift with her today.  Sam replied, "I don't know.  Last time I did that run I hit my head like three times and it really hurt."  

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Jared got pimp-slapped by his 2-year old niece today. At least Max hasn't done that.

cara said...

Sam only went on the one lift once. And he walked 2/3rds of the way down.

The Gooch Fam said...

You don't want a new baby? Come on. I think having another Max would serve Steve well don't you?